Tuesday, April 14, 2015

TAUBAT

Time and time again I do sin
I'm looking at the state I am in .
My days are filled with distractions ,
I'm falling into temptations .

You are there you are always there,
The one and only who really cares ,
All I beg is for you pardon ,
The doors open to your garden .

From the wrong ,
I try to go back to the right ,
You and I ,
We must try with all of our might .

We must not give up ,
No , no , no , no .
Never ever give up ,
No , no , no , no , no .
Don't surrender ,
No , no , no , no .
We must never give up .
No , no , no , no , no , no , no , no .

No matter what ,
You do what you do ,
Keep coming back ,
Time after time after time ,
After time after time .

“Sesungguhnya Allah mencintai orang-orang yang bertaubat dan menyukai orang-orang yang mensucikan diri.” (QS. Albaqarah [2]: 222)

Repent-Farid Sanullah

No comments: